People want to go traveling in Europe but they forget big and great the US is so I will discuss new and unique places within the fifty states. I will use technology and gadgets to show you the wonders that this country has to offer. I will also discuss health tips and exercises to live a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Packing Tip

11:20 AM By Travel Health Tech

When going on a trip you're tempted to take everything you use on a daily basis, but keep in mind you're not at home and should pack accordingly for the trip you're taking. If you fly it's costly to check in an over weight, over size luggage. Here's a diagram to guide you in making the best of the little luggage space you me have. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to share, thank you.


1 comments:

  1. Hi John, I am one who always wants to pack the house when traveling. Thanks for the graphic. Also, thanks for following my Pinterest Board on blogging. I just moved my blog fromr blogger to Wordpress.org and is am enjoying getting it together. Discoveringusbus.com

    ReplyDelete